It doesn’t matter if you are planning a traditional or modern wedding, fresh flowers are the best option for styling. They can immediately add romance to your venue.
Flowers can be included in:
- Bridal Attire
- Wedding Car
- And so much more
There are so many ways to incorporate flowers into your wedding.
For the Bridal Party:
- Hair Accessories
- Flower Baskets and petals for the Flower Girls
You can use any array of colours, from one to a mixture to create that splash of colour.
Once you decide on your venue and your colour theme for your wedding you can work with your florist or decorator to create amazing floral arrangements and bouquets.
- This can be arranged through the company you choose for transportation or you can decorate your own vehicle if not using a company
- Flowers can be included on the bonnet, mirrors, rear windows
- Usually a signing table where you sign documentation shall have flowers
Decorate the ends of pews if a church ceremony
- Petals can be scattered on carpet, grass or floor by flower girl as you enter the venue, and even the beach
- If an outdoor setting then chairs can be decorated
- Arbour can be decorated
- Gazebo or marquee
- Pedestals with flowers on top
Just let your imagination run wild and create the perfect setting.
Well this is where most of the floral decoration comes into one.
This is where the theme and colour choices you have made will all blend and finally been seen together.
There are so many ways to use flowers at a reception and these are just a few, again, it is limitless.
- Table Decorations
- Cake Decoration
- Flower Wall for backdrops
- Hanging Arrangements
As we have said, there are so many ways to include flowers in your wedding.
We value your feedback so please feel free to leave a comment or review at the bottom of the page. Thank you.