My name is Lena Yeomans and I am a Sydney based Authorised Marriage Celebrant. I live on the northern beaches of Sydney, where there is a perfect spot for anyone wishing to get married. There are so many beautiful locations to choose from, sandy beaches to beautiful parklands, a haven for the bride and groom.
If you are looking at my website, thank you and congratulations on your engagement, exciting times ahead as you plan your dream wedding. I will help you create your ceremony the way you want it to be, with the confidence and ease so your wedding will be remembered forever.
I am a hopeless romantic, I love everything about weddings, from our first meeting right through to the big day, seeing the love between my couples is truly beautiful. To be a part of your special day as your journey as one begins is an honour.
Becoming a celebrant has been a long time desire for me, having worked in the corporate world for many years, I followed my heart, now its time to follow yours – To Get Married.
Choosing a Marriage Celebrant is one of the most important decisions with regards to your wedding. When you choose a celebrant, you should feel comfortable and at ease. You will be working closely with the celebrant, so please contact me for an obligation free preliminary meeting to discuss your day.
- Initial obligation free meeting – happy to come to you
- Resources such as readings/poems, music and vows to help you create your ceremony
- Unlimited correspondence (via phone, email, text or skype)
- Your personalised ceremony tailored around you
- A printed keepsake copy of your ceremony
- A ceremony rehearsal held at the venue (a must, if possible), at no extra charge
- I will arrive at your ceremony at least 1 hour beforehand to ensure everything runs smoothly
- So we all look fabulous, I will colour blend to suit your bridal party
- I will attend to all legal paperwork and documentation
- I will solemnize your marriage according to Australian Law
- I will register your wedding with Births Deaths and Marriages within 14 days – included in my fee is one standard Marriage Certificate which will be posted to you via XPost
- Portable table and chairs with a white tablecloth to enable signing of the marriage certificates (if needed)
- Portable PA system
- Music can be played through my PA system via IPod
I would love to have a chat and discuss creating your special ceremony.
HOURS OF OPERATION: By Appointment
LOCATIONS SERVICED: Northern Beaches & Sydney areas.
We welcome your feedback, so if you have used this service, please feel free to comment further down the page or leave a review.