It is your special day and should reflect your hopes, wishes and dreams! Together, we will create the ceremony. As your marriage celebrant, I will ensure all the legal requirements are met, so you can relax, enjoy the ceremony and have fun with your guests!
My services as a marriage celebrant will ensure that your day will be remembered long after the event. As part of my commitment as a marriage celebrant for your wedding, my package includes:
- Services of a fully qualified and authorised civil marriage celebrant. registered with the Attorney Generals Department.
- An obligation free first meeting (see Legal & Fees for more info).
- A resource book containing sample ceremonies, poetry, vows and referrals for all your wedding requirements.
- Wedding rehearsal, either at the venue or another mutually agreed location
- Presentation Certificate of Marriage.
- Registration of the marriage with Births, Deaths & Marriages.
- And if needed, a table for signing and a PA system.
- A copy of the ceremony for you to keep.
My professional singing name is Stuart Neilson-Kemp and I am available to sing at your function, be it as a professional soloist for a concert or other performance, or indeed for any of the ceremonies listed on this site (please see special note, below).
I have toured in the United Kingdom and Europe, singing opera, operetta, oratorio and performing many concerts. I’ve sung with such companies as English National Opera, Scottish Opera, Opera de Monte Carlo and at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden.
On returning to Australia in 1992, I performed with Opera Queensland, the late Victorian State Opera Co., and in 1996, joined Opera Australia as a Principal Tenor.
I was also a performing member and co-director of the critically acclaimed group Tenor Australis, until they went their separate ways in 2008.
Whilst I have sung at weddings and funerals in my own right as a performer, I have, on occasion, been asked to sing within my celebrant duties. If you wish to engage my services as a celebrant and would also like me to sing in your ceremony, I will do this at NO EXTRA cost to you. You are, of course, under no-obligation to use my singing services, if you wish to use me as a celebrant.
HOURS OF OPERATION: By Appointment
LOCATIONS SERVICED: ACT, Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Hunter, Kangaroo Valley, Lord Howe Island, Port Stephens, Port Stephens, South Coast – Nowra – Illawarra – Wollongong, Southern Highlands & Sydney
We welcome your feedback, so if you have used this service, please feel free to comment further down the page or leave a review.